Saturday 4 March 2017

Blustery Days

The root trainers arrived yesterday afternoon so today my two girls and I passed an hour in the garden sowing the Boddingtons and some Quartz peas. It sounds joyous doesn't it? Two young children learning all about gardening with their mother on a Saturday. The reality was it was horribly blustery and I spend half of the time trying to keep hold of everything, the other half was spent being screamed and pulled at by the two year old because she wanted to nurse, whilst the four year old moaned non stop because she was cold, (yet refusing to go back inside) ...... sigh. We did manage to get the job done eventually and I think I was still smiling by the end of it.
The little blowaway is getting nice and full now. I am already eyeing up the garden to see where we could fit another?......

No comments:

Post a Comment