Sunday 7 January 2018

A plot visit.

The first visit to the plot this years is now under my belt. Everything is looking great really, a little weedy but nothing to panick about. I had a chance to catch up with some other plotters which was lovely as we all seem to miss each other with our shorter winter visits.
I had initially gone with the intention of weeding, but actually found myself spending four back breaking hours cutting the borders in properly- a job that wasn'teven on the list! I used the earth I was removing to start leveling out the paths around the plot that are dangerously uneven and frankly an eye sore. It was great to get some real grafting done, although it got dark before I could finish, I will continue next week before getting on with the other jobs on the ever growing  list!

No comments:

Post a Comment